Please click images for links to a few of my favorite things, or proceed below for my writing.

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

butterflies, rafael aroujo

Rockefeller Center NYC - Mina Hu

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

mina vesper gokal

NicktoLee/Banksy

NicktoLee/Banksy

2/19/10

A Sea Of White


A sea of white light in the night laps upon the shorline
of the edge of my bed.
I am a continent.
Dreams divide my day from day,
I am
two hemispheres.
Atmospheric pressure
forms the cargo of my thoughts.
Lightening escapes the corners of my eyes.
Subconscious
was a different word to describe
the places where we all go,
when the moment is just right;
we
Take To Flight.
A sea of tires
becomes a sea of towers
I must climb,
and I am not tired.
If I could tell you everything
then I could give you everything,
but I am a Taker,
and also a Giver.

I am
We.

We are
everything
which passes
between us

in a dream, a memory, a glint of sunlight on a summer window:
this thing called Life.

I am already
the woman
in a rocking chair.

I am also
the child
on a rocking horse.

Mary
go round
the merry-go-round.
The man in the
Middle
is the one

Who pulls

the Light
Switch.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Send Mina Vesper Gokal a private comment? No comments will be posted for public viewing. Thank you.