Please click images for links to a few of my favorite things, or proceed below for my writing.

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

butterflies, rafael aroujo

Rockefeller Center NYC - Mina Hu

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

mina vesper gokal

NicktoLee/Banksy

NicktoLee/Banksy

2/19/10

Click Here For #Lovesong#

My Own Private Right.

 if i could i would show you everything that breathes between the
spaces.
time isn't linear, neither are the graces of your face.
what do we move,
like water or like air?
if i could i would tell you that i see you move like fire.
flicker.
taste of some sort of strange old liqeour.
it's my secret that i read you
between the pulses.

a man told the story of his father the drunk.
also a father, also a monster.
what a pretty monster in my head.

what a life - it is - to leave behind the traces
of these stories we tell with our faces
inbetween the spaces
the mightiest of races
starts with your birth
and ends with your death
the first which starts with what you can't even remember
the last which ends in what you can't even define

and i get to see what happens
inbetween
the spaces

spaces
dark matter
and sparkling stuff

faces
fire lit eyes
the sparks that fly
when you make a sound
the things you really mean
before
and inbetween
everything you say

the things which make meaning
out of everything you do

which becomes the Story of you.

if I could i would show you
how you light like a flame
and melt as soft as a candle
covered in snow, you know.
a quiet explosion.
a bossa nova
supernova

happens
behind my eyes
inside my mind

when ever i look at you
and really
think
what i think

and know
what i know,                                                                                             

I would say so,
I would tell you so,

it's my own private rite too,
you know.

                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send Mina Vesper Gokal a private comment? No comments will be posted for public viewing. Thank you.