Please click images for links to a few of my favorite things, or proceed below for my writing.

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

butterflies, rafael aroujo

Rockefeller Center NYC - Mina Hu

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

mina vesper gokal

NicktoLee/Banksy

NicktoLee/Banksy

6/30/12

Faded Moon, constant store light


chrysanthemums, i cannot de-syphon the code,
The colander, and coriander - mixing waters in this present, tense, only passing through
the nots that came before it like a potted plant -
roots so deeply embedded
re"plant"ing is a paradox.

Windstorm, I am passing through a bird

Muscular disc trophy,
My old fascial release.

Purr the gentle kitten paws
perching on a high wire
softly treads a sky below a ground above our feat

triumph is a zero in place of one,
to steal a second on the outer planks of darkness

how i know you could be anywhere
or here testing rope strings in the nightime with me,


pale eon dual threaded moon

his and hers
yours and theirs
moment
but never hours

Captured
a polaroid
promise,
but it fades.

i am wearing a holographic ring tied around my finger
to remember.
or otherwise Saturn
is a jewel,
and my grasp
an outstretched milky way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send Mina Vesper Gokal a private comment? No comments will be posted for public viewing. Thank you.