Please click images for links to a few of my favorite things, or proceed below for my writing.

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

butterflies, rafael aroujo

Rockefeller Center NYC - Mina Hu

reverse of volume - onishi yasuaki

mina vesper gokal

NicktoLee/Banksy

NicktoLee/Banksy

4/19/10

Carotid Artery


Would you let me be a sailor?
Not the captain at the helm of this   
precious
Mission.
But the one who is seated in the corner
atop a broken barstool
inside the empty tavern
at dock.
Wrinkled,
and alone.
Would you let me sit
and taste that ocean for a spell?
The rain as it pelts on
half-open windows.
The waters as they speak to me.

May I be as broken as the broken
seat which I am seated on,
and still,
like a mountain,
made of many pieces,
not yet crumble?
May I share the silence
with you alone,
and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send Mina Vesper Gokal a private comment? No comments will be posted for public viewing. Thank you.